The 4th Annual Miss Medford Pageant will be held at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites on Thursday June 15th at 7:00 p.m. There will be a reception following the pageant.
Admission is $1 for spectators; 5 and under FREE.
Who can participate?
Contestants should meet one of the following requirements: (1) enrolled at Medford Public School or; (2) plan to attend Medford school in the future (Tiny Miss).
How to register?
- Deadline for sign up is June 1st. No late entries will be accepted.
- Contestants/Parents must read and complete the registration form.
- Parent signatures must be included on registration form.
- Entry fee of $15.00 must be paid before your registration will be accepted.
*Once all requirements are met, an acceptance letter will be mailed to the contestant.
- Entry is on a first come, first serve basis
- Miss Medford will receive a scholarship – monetary value TBD
- Age brackets may be adjusted to allow for more participation
- Cash or check only. Checks should be made out to Medford Civic Club.
Mail in registration form and entry fee to:
Medford Civic Club
PO box 25
Medford, MN 55049
Registration for the 2016 Miss Medford Pageant is now open. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org