We are happy to announce our second annual Straight River Days Craft Fair! Summer is the perfect time to sell your crafts under sunny skies at the beautiful Straight River Park in Medford, MN.
Attention CRAFTERS and ARTISANS
Please read this information carefully. It is your responsibility to return all required documents and meet all requirements prior to the event.
- Saturday June 17, 2017
- Set up can begin no earlier than 9:00 a.m. on the day of event.
- Vendors may sell their wares from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- For safety reasons, vendors are allowed to drive in the park area only until 10:00 a.m. on the day of the event. We will arrange a pick up time that will ensure the safety of our visitors.
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Complete Craft Fair Application
- Sign Exhibitors Agreement and Liability Waiver (page two of application)
- Application fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time of application to reserve your space; $10 single-space/$25 double-space.
- Craft vendors spaces are limited and reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Application, Exhibitors Agreement and Liability Waiver must be received no later then June 10th, 2017. Spaces are limited.
- Mail all required paperwork and donation to:
Medford Civic Club
c/o Craft Fair
PO box 25
Medford, MN 55049
- Booth space will be 12 x 12. Each vendor can rent up to two (2) spaces.
- We recommend that you bring a pop up shade tent as shade is limited.
- Tables and chairs will NOT be supplied; please bring your own.
- Rain or Shine event.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations or no-shows.
- Do I Need a License?
Please check back for updates which will be posted on the News & Announcements page. If you have any questions, please email StraightRiverDays@gmail.com or call Erin Sammon at 507-456-5119.
Thank you for your interest in the Straight River Days Craft Fair!